Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Homeschooling?

More and more parents nowadays are into homeschooling so they could spend more time with their children. This is a very brave decision but I think it’s worth it.
    What’s your opinion about homeschooling?

I think homeschooling is hard and may not be applicable for many families especially if both parents are working.
    This could be a good option though.

Comment

Homeschooling is a lot easier today then it was just 30 years ago. Many places offer free or nearly free online education for K-12. I was homeschooled myself for 3 years. Real teachers teach lessons to your child over a computer interface. I fully intend on having my children homeschooled from 10 years on. I feel putting them in school for the first 3 or 4 grades is important for socialization but after that, they would get a better education when the parent has more control.

Comment

I like it as an option. Not everyone can do it. Some couples need to both work in order to afford their lifestyle. This is where it becomes difficult. Even with homeschooling being done on computers, a parent still needs to be able to monitor them and their work.

Comment

This is interesting. I hope I were homeschooled too so I wouldn't have to experience the bullying that I had to endure.

Comment

I really like the idea.
            Assuming I am in such a position, which would be me earning enough so that my wife doesn't need to work, I'd want my child to be homeschooled.
            It's the only way to ensure your values are passed down and your children aren't ruined by teachers.

Comment

I wish every parent planning on homeschooling!Is nobody answering your “who can write my essay for me” request? We can! By availing our services you will not only have excess time to focus on your other responsibilities but also improve your academic performance like never before. Our writers are proficient in the English language and have a firm grip on all types of academic writing formats. You will receive plagiarism-free papers custom-tailored according to your instructions and proofread multiple times to ensure the content is error-free. Place your order at 6 Dollar Essay and get premium writing services at your disposal today!

Comment

Thanks for taking the time to discuss that, I feel strongly about this and so really like getting to know more on this kind of field. Do you mind updating your blog post with additional insight? It should be really useful for all of us.
                <a href="https://www.customassignment.com/">custom assignment help</a>

Comment

Our excellent assignment service is created exclusively with the intention of writing assignments that are of elevated worth and painless on the pockets of students as we are affordable assignment service online.

Comment

Great homeschooling learning!! Easy to use!!! Interesting lessons. The skills to compose essays on different topics are significant to academic success. In most cases, professors ask students to write essays on topics they are giving; thus, writing an excellent essay in response is crucial for students. To help students in this situation, many academic service providers deliver the cheap essay writing service services to help students attain good grades in their class. Such academic experts promise to provide excellent work in the given time. They provide the most affordable solutions; students can get in touch with these leading educational professionals anytime.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X