Best Career Paths?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Career Paths?

In terms of going to college/university, what would you say is the best path to head down?

My younger brother is deciding what he wasn't to go to school for. He wants to enjoy what he does for a living but he also wants to make sure he can land a job shortly after graduating. I only attended a community college for graphic design so I am not sure which direction to point him in.

I've been trying to find out ways of making money my own online, no luck yet

Comment

For me. it is important to find your passion and be led by it.

Comment

In terms of all schooling, you mean?

I would say the most in-demand jobs deal directly with gaming/animation. There is also a lot in the healthcare industry like nurses and caretakers that are always in demand.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBorne View Post
          In terms of all schooling, you mean?

I would say the most in-demand jobs deal directly with gaming/animation. There is also a lot in the healthcare industry like nurses and caretakers that are always in demand.
          Yeah basically.

I noticed there are always commercials for caretakers of the elderly so I guess getting a degree to be qualified for that is good just for back up. I don't know many people who enjoy that line of work though.

Comment

I am planning on getting a degree in nursing. I love helping people and it pays really well. I just have to figure out how to budget my education. I am working now but it will be really tight to add school costs to my already tight budget.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X