Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much time would you risk?

If you had a way of making a living online, how much time would you be willing to risk or invest?

I ask this because like many others out there, I am looking to quit my 9 to 5 and become a full-time online entrepreneur but I have to be willing to put in more time without seeing much pay.

The time one spends is likely proportional to how much of a possiblity the venture seems to have to realize itself. But if you already work full-time, you need a balance between work and leisure time. So starting slow at first seems like the balanced move, but obviously, if you really want to make the change I am sure that you are comfortable for a shorter amount of time to let work overshadow leisure.

Comment

If you truly believe you can make a success of it, invest everything you can without taking food off your table.
      Ask your boss if you can work fewer hours if that's something you can afford to do.
      Go for it with everything you can!

Comment

I feel like this is one of those things very few people actually take a risk with even if there is a good chance they can become successful. I am working on this myself. I want to start an online business and I am going to use 2020 to get the ball rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Moonstone View Post
          I feel like this is one of those things very few people actually take a risk with even if there is a good chance they can become successful. I am working on this myself. I want to start an online business and I am going to use 2020 to get the ball rolling.
          True. I know someone who had the same idea as Twitter way back when. Had they jumped on it in 2006, they would have beat out Twitter by a year and likely have the grasp that platform has today with people.

Comment

Pay all of your bills, buy all the food and drinks you need and anything else you don't want to give up. After that, whatever figure you are left with is the maximum you can invest.

If you truly believe in what you are attempting to do, invest it all and set yourself a goal to achieve something by a certain date. If you don't hit it, it's time to reconsider.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X