Does music encourage bad behaviors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does music encourage bad behaviors?

I am asking this in terms of any age group. Music seems to inspire people to do wonderful things but also very destructive things. A lot of music adds appeal to dishonesty, cheating, stealing, drug use, sleeping around, and basically all anti-family ideas. I think it also puts people in a state of mind where they don't want to have children either, at least not until they are much older in which case, the chances drastically go down.

I think it does for a lot of people. I mean I have seen some people do the stupidest things while listening to "low-brow" music.

At the same time, how can a song really sway someone's mind on anything unless they are that desperate all ready to act out?

Comment

I think teens are more vulnerable to being influenced by some lyrics, specially hip-hop, they day dream a lot about of being a gansta, being rich and having a thrilling and luxury lifestyle, some of them really want to being in a gang.
      Bust most people old and young will never act such fantasies.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X