Laws on Vaccination

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Laws on Vaccination

As it stands right now, certain laws are into place to force vaccination on children and adults. Those who work in hospitals and children attending school (most schools).

Do you think this is something that should be altered? What if the person's beliefs are against vaccination? Isn't that discrimination to a certain degree?
    Last edited by damar; 11-27-2018, 12:27 PM.

Originally posted by TexasBorne View Post
    As it stands right now, certain laws are into place to force vaccination on children and adults. Those who work in hospitals and children attending school (most schools).

Do you think this is something that should be altered? What if the person's beliefs are against vaccination? Isn't that discrimination to a certain degree?
    I don't know if I think it should be against the law not to have it done. That sounds like a bit extreme to me. I have a daughter and she actually received a vaccination yesterday. I see nothing wrong with it to be honest. I think healthy babies and children shouldn't have any problems being vaccinated. My main concern would be those who aren't healthy enough for it.

Comment

Most vaccinations do little to nothing in terms of preventing disease. A healthy child with a growing immune system can fight off the threats they commonly shame parents into vaccinating their children over. I see nothing wrong with choosing to have them done to a child but it should be a choice.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

I don't know if I think it should be against the law not to have it done. That sounds like a bit extreme to me. I have a daughter and she actually received a vaccination yesterday. I see nothing wrong with it to be honest. I think healthy babies and children shouldn't have any problems being vaccinated. My main concern would be those who aren't healthy enough for it.
        If a healthy child or healthy children only get vaccines, doesn't it defeat the purpose? I mean they are "healthy" so why screw with that? It just doesn't make sense to me. Not you but the way they administer them. If a child has a strong and healthy immune system, it will fight off almost everything.

Comment

Vaccination should ALWAYS be optional. You shouldn't force any mother or father to vaccinate their child. That is disgusting! That it like forcing people to only eat a certain food.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBorne View Post

The world has a lot of complex issues and that includes vaccination. Taking into the account how the dengue vaccine gone wrong in the Philippines, I think newly released vaccines should not be imposed yet.

Comment

Vaccines should be encouraged but not forced. What about the whole "my body my choice" movement? Do children and babies not have a say? It is up to the parents to decide if they are against vaccination, it shouldn't be forced on them. Most healthy children don't need them unless they will be leaving the country. Maybe make it a law that if you bring your child out of the country and back they have to be vaccinated but to attend school? Heck no!

Comment

Originally posted by damar View Post

The world has a lot of complex issues and that includes vaccination. Taking into the account how the dengue vaccine gone wrong in the Philippines, I think newly released vaccines should not be imposed yet.
                At the VERY least they should be tested a good 10 to 20 years before they even consider them safe for nationwide vaccination. I am not opposed to people using them but they should be way safer than they are and work better if we are going to be forced to use them on our kids. I am against babies being vaccinated. I don't think a baby should get a single just under the age of 1.

Comment

I like the laws in Japan. They don't vaccinate until the child is 2 years old. That is the middle ground and I think all parents should do this even if they don't make it a law. Vaccination is very unstable though and more harm than good for people who never leave the country. Those who travel a lot should have them for sure but if your kid isn't leaving the country, don't worry so much about it. Focus on breastfeeding and healthy foods.

Comment

I'm just going to leave this link here, I believe it will speak for itself. Stay away from any vaccine.
                    https://drive.google.com/file/d/128C...5GIKyfWrC/view

Comment

Originally posted by Guest View Post
                      I'm just going to leave this link here, I believe it will speak for itself. Stay away from any vaccine.
                      https://drive.google.com/file/d/128C...5GIKyfWrC/view

Comment

Vaccines sholdnt be forced. I still will veccinate my children, never missed one. I have seen some diseases after 25 years they were erradicated and I dont want to deal with them again.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                        Auto-Saved
                        Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                        x
                        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                        x
                        Working...
                        X