X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diam0ndxx
    started a topic Police Body Cams

Police Body Cams

I heard that it will be mandatory for police men and women to wear body cams at all times when on duty. I don't know if or when this will go official or what locations it is required but how do you feel about it?

Do you think it was necessary?

I feel like it is a good thing. It not only protects people on the streets but protects the cops from false accusations.

• Emerald Shark
    replied
    Originally posted by TacticalB1rd View Post

I heard about this. What channel is this show going to be on? I am actually interested in seeing it. I agree as well. Most police men and women are upstanding people.
    Ah shoot I didn't catch the channel. Just google it I am sure it will pop up. I think it was one of the history like channels or something.

Leave a comment:

• AdomTic
    replied
    I like that police are being told to wear them. They should want to. It protects them, their life, job, and everything. For the people on the streets, it ensures everyday civilians don't get mistreated or treated unfairly by police. I am all for what they do and respect them for it. I have no issues with authority figures though and I know A LOT of people do.

Leave a comment:

• TacticalB1rd
    replied
    Originally posted by Emerald Shark View Post
    I have seen that they made a TV show about it. The cops actually show the video of their interactions with criminals. It is quite fascinating. People these days crap all over police because of a few bad ones. Those men and women risk their lives EVERY SINGLE DAY and we should be thankful for that not hate them!
    I heard about this. What channel is this show going to be on? I am actually interested in seeing it. I agree as well. Most police men and women are upstanding people.

Leave a comment:

• Emerald Shark
    replied
    I have seen that they made a TV show about it. The cops actually show the video of their interactions with criminals. It is quite fascinating. People these days crap all over police because of a few bad ones. Those men and women risk their lives EVERY SINGLE DAY and we should be thankful for that not hate them!

Leave a comment:

• Bart
    replied
    I think it is an overall good idea. I'm a little concerned that they have the ability to turn the cameras off. This is in my opinion a problem. Though, they do have to have some way of not recording when using the bathroom or whatever. I also think there should be some way of screening the camera footage on a random basis. At some point artificial intelligence will get good enough where it'll be able to watch all of the video. I do think it is important to have some sort of monitoring system to make sure no one is abusing their power.

Leave a comment:

• FixShawn
    replied
    There have been plenty of cases of cops abusing their power, more than enough to justify putting cameras on them.

I will also point out that it goes the other way too... People have gotten cops fined and fired over lies too so this really just protects everyone like you said OP.

Leave a comment:

• Noah
    replied
    Honestly I think it should be necessary cause they end up killing innocent people and make stories up to justify it

Leave a comment:

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X