Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Could someone powerful out there is controlling our politics?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could someone powerful out there is controlling our politics?

Is there a particular being or group of beings that are not humans who are controlling the world as we know it?
    Could it/they be earthlings like us who are more powerful than us, or from other planets probably?
    Could that be possible?

Possible but far from the reality based on the world the we live nowadays. I mean, we enjoy freedom and the humanity continuous to improve in terms of politics and social behaviors, so being under the control of some unseen forces is unlikely.

Comment

There is nothing to suggest this so I don't know why anyone would believe it. I wouldn't waste time diving into silly theories like this, there are way better conspiracy theories out there. (it's not flat earth!)

Comment

Originally posted by tinycat View Post
        There is nothing to suggest this so I don't know why anyone would believe it. I wouldn't waste time diving into silly theories like this, there are way better conspiracy theories out there. (it's not flat earth!)
        Yeah, my thoughts exactly.
        Anything is technically within the "realm of possibility", like the sun just disappearing tomorrow. Some things are so ridiculously unlikely that they aren't really talked about. This is where this theory belongs.

Comment

I used to believe the whole reptilian thing when I was younger, I feel kinda silly about that now. Some of the conspiracy videos can be presented in a way that make them seem believable and convincing, but they really aren't when you dig further.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X