Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWIII Scares

What are your thoughts with the WWIII scares going on right now?

I feel like people have gotten a bit out of hand with it, at least online they have. I know Iran has their reasons for wanting to do something but they would be destroyed if they went to war with the US as they have very little in terms of army and power in comparison plus the US has far more allies and if it came down to it, the only ones that would side with them would be Russia and China and they are not likely to want to get their hands dirty.

WW1 was started over the death of one man so I am not sure how I feel. There is always a chance something like this gets blown up and causes a massive war. We just have to hope it doesn't. I am not worried as of yet but I can also see how something like this can become a war.

Comment

With mental illness on the rise and people struggling to cope with day to day stress, this will look like doomsday.

People need to educate themselves on what is going on in the US as well as other countries before they start spreading panic and misinformation. Back in the old days, if you did this in public, you would be put in prison.

Comment

I think with all the lessons and mistakes from the past, the possibility of WW3 is unlikely, 2 countries may have war but other countries may let it be between the two not to aggravate the situation.

Comment

Originally posted by paulers View Post
          I think with all the lessons and mistakes from the past, the possibility of WW3 is unlikely, 2 countries may have war but other countries may let it be between the two not to aggravate the situation.
          Yup! My thoughts exactly. People care too much about money too. It would be an absolute mess is anyone started another world war. No one would win or gain anything from it.

Comment

We're always scared for WW3 for one reason or another. It was North Korea last time, remember?

It's so unlikely to happen that nobody should ever worry about it. Besides, wars are mostly fought digitally now. There will be no mass invasion of troops, tanks and ships like you've seen in WW1 and WW2, it just isn't effective now.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X