Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Healthcare for US illegal immigrants, what about our own?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Healthcare for US illegal immigrants, what about our own?

I am sorry but when it comes to public health and safety, America should ALWAYS put Americans first. Every time I hear about this being brought up by liberals or democrats I want to pull my hair out. They complain about a wall being built and all that money being spent yet they want to cover the costs of what? 15+ MILLION illegal immigrants on top of the rest that will flood the country soon as it gets put into action... What would honestly be more expensive... Come on now.

It's nothing more than a political tactic. Appearing very empathetic is a common trick to win people over into thinking you are nice, caring, relatable.
    In reality, they do not care about illegals at all. And they shouldn't.

Comment

We can't exactly afford it. I'd much rather see our veterans off the streets and the homelessness crisis that some states have fixed. At most, emergency services should save your life no matter who you are or what insurance you have. Other than, you need to pay. It's the taxpayers who do if not.

Comment

I just want people to realize that if we don't take care of our own, no one will. I have seen plenty of homeless people, people without healthcare drying because they can't afford treatment... Even children going through this. But people out there want to give free care to people who are breaking laws? It makes no sense.

Comment

They won't give these people free healthcare. They are not that stupid. They just want people to vote for them, nothing more.

Comment

You know, I wouldn't mind helping illegals *a little bit* if the country were thriving and everyone had good healthcare, homelessness was almost non-existent etc.. But that's not the case. I don't know when it became so controversial to want American citizens to be a priority.

Comment

Originally posted by galactic View Post
              You know, I wouldn't mind helping illegals *a little bit* if the country were thriving and everyone had good healthcare, homelessness was almost non-existent etc.. But that's not the case. I don't know when it became so controversial to want American citizens to be a priority.
              Ever since the Liberal nut jobs went dark and became a mainstream group that somehow managed to scare people. Blame social media for that one. I am not saying all Liberal people are nut jobs either, I am talking about specific ones... The ones EVERYONE wants to avoid unless they are one.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X