Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Political Humor & Satire

I tend to get worked up over politics like a lot of others so I thought this could be a fun thread to have here.

Just share according to your location, anything you find funny. Political affiliation doesn't matter, just don't start arguments over it

That second image is a very accurate representation of the USA right now.

Both sides have never been further apart, unwilling to agree on anything or even talk in many circumstances. It's all very sad.

Comment

LOL! I don't think we can trust anyone with the national debt now. Without major overhauls to just about everything, it will only continue to increase.
      It makes me wonder what the limit is, if there even is one.

Comment

I find it hilarious how things like this get forgotten. Trump was no different, they just wanted a reason to hate him and people fell for it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallT0wn View Post

I find it hilarious how things like this get forgotten. Trump was no different, they just wanted a reason to hate him and people fell for it.
          I was actually mad when people started complaining about the wall. Everyone was all for it since like Bill Clinton. No one every put enough effort in it to get it built.

They are all just being hypocrites.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X