Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Religion and Politics

In many countries, religion and politics go hand in hand. How could we fully implement this separation worlwide when politicians are considering religious beliefs in making laws and religious speakers are always promoting their ideologies in the political sphere?

I don't think you can or should.

Political beliefs and religious beliefs are usually a big part of someone and it's better that voters know as much as possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Lincoln View Post
      I don't think you can or should.

Political beliefs and religious beliefs are usually a big part of someone and it's better that voters know as much as possible.
      That's a good point.
      If someone is an extremist of sorts, I want to know about it. I also don't have a problem with politics and religion mixing, if a politician is stating they would vote for laws based on their religion, then it's down to the people to decide if that's who they want.

Comment

Morals people have and vote with are based on their religion or their said belief. Separating the core center of a person's life is not a good idea.

Comment

I don't think it is fair that people use religion to manipulate others, especially when it comes to politics, but both need to have value for us.

Many countries were founded on biblical principles and morals.

Comment

I agree with Amber on this one.

Many countries were founded on the back of the bible and whether or not you believe in it or follow it, our laws have been made from it. It doesn't make sense to tell people to keep their beliefs separated.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X