X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump's Impeachment

What do you think will happen?

I am honestly disappointed in this whole process. Based on the evidence and the fact that Republicans hold the majority in the Senate, he likely won't get impeached. What makes me disappointed is the waste of time and money. People are so dead set up this happening that they are willing to throw out millions as if the US has millions to spare and waste everyone's time.

I don't think anything will happen and people will continue to be pissed off. It is a broken record I am honestly tired of hearing about. I was never a big Trump supporter, I didn't vote for him (I didn't vote for Hillary either, I am far from a democrat!) but I didn't lose my mind when he won.

Comment

This whole thing is a giant mess and a big waste of money.

It seems pretty clear that Democrats want to undo the 2016 election, they simply cannot accept the loss! Not only that, I think they want to sway 2020 in their favor as well but I think this is doing the opposite.

Comment

Originally posted by galactic View Post
        This whole thing is a giant mess and a big waste of money.

It seems pretty clear that Democrats want to undo the 2016 election, they simply cannot accept the loss! Not only that, I think they want to sway 2020 in their favor as well but I think this is doing the opposite.
        True, it's nothing but a smear campaign because they are upset about 2016 and hope to steal 2020. Trump is all but acquitted and the democrats have essentially sealed their own fate with this nonsense. So glad it's almost over, although we won't stop hearing about it!

Comment

I've always wondered what the plan would be if impeachment did happen and Mike Pence became president, what would they do then?
          I actually like Mike Pence more than Trump, he's very family orientated and that's an important trait.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X