How do you feel about robot police?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you feel about robot police?

It sounds funny. Doesn't it? Some day it's going to be a reality. There will be robot police officers patrolling the streets. How do you feel about that? There will be eyes everywhere. It will be impossible to commit a crime in plain sight.

Robot police will not the same instinct as the human police have. They may not be as efficient in solving crimes.

Comment

Like Robocop?

We somewhat already have "robot police". You know those cameras that ticket people for speeding? That is just one example. They are faulty and make mistakes so I think we are a ways away from legit robotic policemen being a thing.

Comment

We aren't anywhere near this but I think if it is done right, it can help. We don't have enough cops on the streets, especially in the ghetto and unsafe inner-city areas.

Comment

I agree that it will be very helpful but could have problems with controlling it entirely, especially in the chaotic environment of battlefield.

Comment

I can't see this ever happening in my lifetime but beyond that, who knows. I know they have robotic doctors and surgeons already. Time will surely tell!

Comment

Originally posted by AdomTic View Post
              I can't see this ever happening in my lifetime but beyond that, who knows. I know they have robotic doctors and surgeons already. Time will surely tell!
              Same here. I think we have certainly come up with amazing advancements over the years but we have such a long way to go for something like this!

Comment

It will innovate the crime-busting system of the country but will require more budget from the government as well.

Comment

I hope not, I think the Artificial Inteligencia is not enough reliable. Robots have a place in police helping with a lot of things but never rreplacing totally the human factor..

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                  Auto-Saved
                  Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                  x
                  Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                  x
                  Working...
                  X