Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's the noobiest thing you have done on Runescape?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's the noobiest thing you have done on Runescape?

Really cool! I was RS gold thinking initially, as it's arrayed for concert band, that is a long time that the top voices are not being used. However, I was wrong it was a nice Shade once the flutes and voices that are top arrived in! Should you have a group ever play this instead of simply running it through a DAW and samples, I wonder how the harp would seem. Many regions are thick with elephants so some of it won't be as loud, so doubling in voices that aren't being used periodically or flutes?

I'm not sure how composers do whatnot or this. I think bc it's for ring rather than orchestra me only surprised how much voices worked. But loved the timbre of every voice that was used because you kept going along! You are likely right that the harp wouldn't be as prominent as it is in my order but I did attempt to keep as near the original as I could. Perhaps in the event that you place the harpist up front lol. I did envision this group being for a wind ensemble - that is, one player per part. Would soften up the noise. However, it could use more reworking, I was just so eager to post it lol.

What's the noobiest thing you have done on Runescape?

Back in 2006 I'd like to go around to my friends house and we would play with Runescape together. I thought it was amazing and received a ring of zest to the very first time, however I didn't understand it degrades once I realised it'd disappeared I chased him of falling it because I thought he was jealous when I moved to the toilet. I literally had a full blown argument with him and we did not talk for a days.

Spent hours on tut Island making a lot of bronze daggers and swords believing I could use them simply to learn it all disappeared when you teleport to mainland. Also got lost my first time didn't realize You Need to talk to the mage striking on a chicken before someone told me to talk to the mage so I walked all the way back to the start

I persuaded my mum When I initially started murdering cows and playing. I went to Taverley gate where I saw folks stealing cakes since that is the way into a members place I knew at the time, pushed through catherby and wolf mountain and ended up in market. I trained my thieving and proceeded back into the booth and after a few Inventories of cakes that a playermod started talking to somebody from the chat.

I know I was young but I don't really get the way I misunderstood the roles of thieving and player moderators in RuneScape but. I logged out shortly after and said something along the lines I ran out from buy RuneScape gold the marketplace and'm really sorry. I dead ass believed that a player moderator was going to ban me for thieving. I was brand new to RS, likely level 10. My cousin told me about the wilderness. Didn't realize initially they were a higher level than me. I wound up running away from them when I discovered, thankfully until we got there.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X