Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are some superior although rare assembles in 2k21?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What are some superior although rare assembles in 2k21?

Quick attraction NBA 2K MT Coins isn't really a MUST have though is it? I guess it just depends on the jumpshot you're using. I use only although quickdraw on bronze. Anything is too much for me. And as soon as you have Deadeye on HoF does it matter how fast you get the ball off? 99 percent of the time? Catch and shoot is in the exact same boat. Deadeye, sexy zone hunter, Volume shot and variety extender are the only MUST HAVE shooting on badges in my personal opinion. I don't run intimidator but I just had 5 defensive updates available so I place them.

Goodbye to my most badge

It should not have been a badge. The speed of this jumpshot should've been in the jumpshot founder like every other year. Because there is not any more badge, '' I hope they're gonna correct the bug for next year in which you equip a custom jumpshot, it mechanically unequips after every game, thats the reason I did not use a custom this season. It is possible to fix it (or at least try). You have to buy the base off of which then will stop unequipping, the shot that is created is based. It is somewhat late at NBA 2K21 though and it did work for me. Tried this and a lot of other procedures, nothing seemed to work for me, but fortunately Jumpshot 98 using HoF Quick Draw on a top 3pt rating and Ray Allen using Silver Quick Draw on low 3pt rating was working fine for me I hadn't any interested this year in getting a custom one.

My controller settings change themselves every day also. I've a PF that does not shoot so that I use Real Player%, therefore I do not fuck up layups but nearly everyday I have to select that setting because my preferences switch back to default. It would not help that's why I asked. I would want to make my Green percent higher, not lower and it seems that a quicker shot would likewise have a window, which I wouldn't want. I thought this was a response to another remark I made.

No, you can not green using Real Player% at all but if you're shooting layups, close shots and post-hooks you do not need greens, they're very large percentage shots without it. Layups are occasionally hard to time plus Late/Early releases will make you skip far more layups than you'd miss otherwise, therefore using Real Player% is better for layups. On my character with quite high driving layup, close shot and post-hook, I get 90+ FG% every game with Real Player%, even have a couple 100 percent FG 60+ Point matches.

On my personalities that take, however, needless to say I use the lever since anything which is not right alongside the basket it's really important in order to Green. I set my Meter to"Shots Just" on them, however, because Real Playerpercent remains better for layups. You don't need to miss a layup that should've been a certain thing since you mis-timed the release and also Real Player percent you never will (as long as you don't have terrible driving layup).

What are some superior although rare assembles in 2k20?

I copied a lebron build and I have yet to see anybody else in park. Slashing playmaker that is a 6'7 shooting guard. Yellow/blue pie graph with equivalent vertical/speed/strength. Max yellow/blue potential, make lateral/wing defense around a 70 each, make offensive and defensive rebounding. That's done start tinkering with all the blue/yellow potential and take as many features away as you can without Buy 2K MT losing badges and placing them. 219 weight, also set wingspan until stamina is a 70.

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X