Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC was a strong enough diversion from the horrors of the world

So my 60 year old dad plays Animal Crossing New Horizons Items with me. Now, he excitedly said that the villagers were calling his dad. He believes they love him , they think of him as their dad.

My concept for another Animal Crossing game

The original No Man Sky was one of my favorite games alongside Journey and New Leaf. This would be a dream come true for me personally

Yeah and corner is substituted purchase Elon Musk and the nokkling by two small Jeff Bezos with large heads!

Biden campaign launches official Animal Crossing: New Horizons yard signs

To get a solid two weeks, AC was a strong enough diversion from the horrors of the world. I can not appear to play for more than five minutes before needing to huddle in a corner and weep.

This is me with my own brown sugar milk tea from Gong Cha! I even place a Boba shop on my island!

I despise how accurate this is with all the boba. . I transferred 10 minutes away from one of the very best boba shops in my area and it has helped keep me sane in quarantine.

Yep, and I guess that it is gonna have a really shitty orgasm in the penultimate episode accompanied with a gloomy season finale.

I think that you makes a lot more sense than that. That is a very clear and honest presentation against the breach of human rights being struck down by the company that conducts a major game popular on the system at that point, so with the conversation spill over everywhere even remotely associated with Blizzard should've been expected and ordinary. This is a political campaign abusing the cheap Animal Crossing Bells prevalence of a movie game for votes and also that awful excuse for an advertisement being posted on a subreddit that should never have anything to do with politics. Human rights aren't political.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X