Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My concept for the next Animal Crossing game

EDIT: I forgot to New Horizons Items say that I did talk with my daughter once we originally bought the match and told her that she can do whatever she wants to her house and yard but she needs parental consent to produce big changes on the rest of the island.

Was there ever any conversation BEFORE playing the game about proper etiquette? EDIT: Someone told me to edit this to put in a judgment. Correct me if I'm performing it wrong.Because OP stated they had a previous arrangement, my final judgment would be NTA.Sorry, forgot to mention my daughter and I had an agreement that she can do whatever she wants to her house and the distance outside but she needs to ask my husband or I for permission to create massive changes on the rest of the island.Impossible to say I began working on it about a month and a half ago and stored at it off and on bit by bit during this time. Still little bits that I am gonna keep working !

This is so cool! I really made Aeriths house from FFVII in Animal crossing (the area from the movie, furnishing remains in progress) but want to make my next island Kingdom kisses themed

Ironic when NH devolved a whole lot. I want villagers to say over 4 lines. More interactivity together, like quests, games, actions, experiences, taking them on flights into new islands etc.. Imagine using a"game night" and each villager has different propensities for various games plus they have stats that make them great in dexterity games or even thinking games. How about consuming the things I set down be interactive, aka games, actions, etc? Fuck the game is just SO BLAND. It's only making things fairly and nothing. Even the villagers suck, the insistent"actions" suck, it's so dull. 50 hours I turned it off and never needed to perform again.

So my 60 year old dad plays Animal Crossing with me personally. Today, he excitedly told me that the villagers were calling him dad. He thinks they adore him , they think of him as their daddy.

My concept for the next Animal Crossing game

The original No Cheap Animal Crossing Items Man Sky was among my favorite games alongside Journey and New Leaf. This would be a dream come true for me personally

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X