Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Latest Google Stadia ad teases Madden

Jackson, in the same way as other of us, grew up playing Buy Madden 21 Coins, so to see himself on the spread was the satisfaction of a deep rooted dream."That's been a fantasy of mine for my entire life," said Jackson. "I saw the entirety of the greats on it. Tom Brady, Ray Lewis, Donovan McNabb, I've seen everyone on it, Gronk as well. So for me I resembled man, I need to be on it as well."

Jackson was appraised as the third best quarterback in the game this year when Madden started to uncover its evaluations in July www.lolga.com. His speed and running credits in the game bring to mind the memory of another relentless computer game competitor, Madden NFL 2004's Michael Vick. In any case, while the awards and being on the spread is pleasant, Jackson is presently centered around the upgrades that he can make to his game.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X