Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Villagers in Japan consistently were candy

This reminds me Animal Crossing Items of the spongebob episode where squidward moves into the area with other squids.

I'm picturing Al picking up KK by his hands and clenching his fists as blood drips from between his palms.

I recall a moose or/and Grey wolf that has been a jerk, but after some time I began to like him being a jerk, and the times that he was candy were particular.

This is more because of localization than anything tbh. Villagers in Japan consistently were candy, which in turn this was adjusted and they became more similar to what the japanese version is.

I want villagers who could be assholes. Or villagers who are their own people. Make me feel like these are real characters, not simply artsy cookie-cut satisfaction robots given for me to play with.

The English translation wasn't loyal at all to the original, but man was it good. Nintendo of Japan was impressed they re translated the translation have been published it in Japan.

Seriously; I moved back to the GameCube version (which I never possessed ) and blatantly pissed off Resetti because his writing was on fucking stage

Got it, next Animal Crossing will possess KK.Slider getting drunk, getting divorced and dropping everything, eventually becoming a fist fight with his Ex's new boyfriend only to have his hands crushed so badly he can no longer play guitar, and instead must resort to playing the Didgeridoo.

That enough to counter the sweetness?

I am imagining Al picking up KK with his palms and clenching his fists as blood drips from between his fingers.

My diabetes has cleared up.

I remember a buy bells animal crossing new horizons moose or/and Grey wolf that was a jerk, but after some time I started to like him being a jerk, and also the times he was candy were special.

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X