Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

And that I prop the console so the display is perpendicular to coincide with my eye line

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And that I prop the console so the display is perpendicular to coincide with my eye line

I have really enjoyed playing Animal Crossing Bells in"corpse style" that is where I put on my side in bed, then prop up the console sideways 5 inches from my head, and just detached the controllers, holding them together with my arms flopped down over my body.I believe you can still buy distinct joycons for the lite. Not certain if it has a kickstand though.

Wow I did not know that! My boyfriend has the regular switch (or as we like to call it, the change heavy) and additional joycons, I will try it out!I obtained a super cheap XL cell phone/tablet holder that sticks on to my headboard and also hangs over my head like an angler fish antennae. It matches the change with the controllers removed and I just play from under the covers.Mostly use it for FFVII, but its good for pretty much any game that doesn't need super fast and precise input, including AC.

This is precisely how I do it! And that I prop the console so the display is perpendicular to coincide with my eye line.It never happened to me to do this, but it solves the problem with my arms cramping. Thank you!Gotta admit, I play it way more frequently on handheld than that I do on the TV. I thought it would be the reverse, but here I am.I think I am one of the few who really split it 50/50. That's why I love it . No one home? Perform on the screen. Husband would like to watch chopped? Play in handheld. Chopped is finished? TV time! Bedtime? Taking it !

I like playing epic games like BOTW with a wonderful TV but I don't get much more pleasure from playing with AC on TV so that I just play it mobile.My villager is male but only likes to be in drag all the time. He is not trans, but just like lady clothes. I mean there is like no Fantastic man clothes/hair cuts, therefore AC compelled my hand

I enjoy playing this game at which I could be an egg shaped individual with a giant mind. The stresses of being gorgeous irl can only be too much to bear.Everyone is talking about how handsome the guy is. But cheap Animal Crossing New Horizons Items I think the author meant for it to be creepy
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X