Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Phoenix Suns - NBA Design Face Masks Online Shop

Whether Westbrook or Harden wanted out first isn't clear, but they no longer wanted to play together, a season after the Rockets mortgaged their draft future to make it happen.

After Wednesday's practice, the Rockets remained uncertain about when Harden would be cleared to practice because they were awaiting word from the NBA about the COVID-19 protocols following the superstar's holdout from training camp.Phoenix Suns

James, who signed a lifetime contract with Nike in 2015, shared one more story about Irving on the podcast, claiming he had a hand in the sports apparel company's developing a signature sneaker line for his former teammate.Sacramento Kings

Blazers president Neil Olshey, in a statement distributed by the team, said the decision to close the facility was made "out of an abundance of caution.'' The team has also completed contact tracing, Olshey said.Denver Nuggets

The Hornets ended up with four picks in the 2020 draft. Their first was pick No. 3. They then had two second-round picks before trading for the third. They have several holes in their roster, some of which were addressed with this draft.

Finally, (and here’s where that asterisk comes in) it seems that the Hornets had a change of heart. They will consider working out a sign-and-trade deal with the Celtics. Which only makes sense because the right kind of deal would benefit both sides. How that deal actually goes down is anyone’s guess at this point. It could be as simple as creating a big trade exception or it could be some complicated 3 team deal with lots of moving parts. Frankly that part makes my head hurt but the cap guys are all excited about it and that’s good enough for me.

"I think Donovan is thinking the same way, Coach Q is thinking the same way, [new Jazz owner] Ryan Smith is thinking the same way. We really want to build something and create something and create our way. We want to make something that has never happened before, and for me, that's also the exciting part about it. I believe that we're going to win a championship in Utah."Atlanta Hawks
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X