Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official MLB Face Masks Online Store - Los Angeles Angels Face Masks

That was the scene on Monday when West made his first Summer Camp appearance to umpire a Tampa Bay Rays intrasquad game. He had medical gloves on, but his face remained uncovered beneath his umpire mask. Striking images soon surfaced of West very close to players without a mask. It was obvious from the moment West gave his USA Today interview that he was not going to take MLB’s safety protocols seriously. However, seeing him out in the open flaunting just how little he cares about the safety of those around him was still somewhat startling.

The Boston Red Sox announced Monday that they hired Bianca Smith, 29, to be a minor league coach.Cincinnati Reds Face Masks

"I can try and sell him if you guys want me to," Casali said. "I talk to him frequently."Kansas City Royals Face Masks

The Dodgers are less than six weeks away from reporting to spring training — barring a pandemic-produced postponement — and Justin Turner is still a free agent. Where he will land remains a mystery.

Allen was anything but quiet. He spent his career defiantly rejecting the role of “grateful Black player.” He demanded a higher salary to match his immense talent and didn’t bother to cozy up to sportswriters. He famously fought with a white teammate who had hurled a racial slur — and ended up being blamed for the altercation himself, enduring death threats in the aftermath.

Lasorda attended the team's Game 6 victory over the Tampa Bay Rays on Oct. 27 in Texas that clinched the Dodgers' first World Series title since 1988.Los Angeles Angels Face Masks

The Nationals are one of “double-digit” teams that plan to attend free agent starter Corey Kluber’s throwing session in Florida next week, The Athletic’s Britt Ghiroli reported Tuesday.Atlanta Braves Face Masks
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X