What is your view on Terrorism?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your view on Terrorism?

What do you think is an effective way to eradicate terrorism? It has been one of the major problems that the world is facing nowadays. What can we do about it in a community level?

I feel the best coarse of action for this is a preventative one. Strong borders, screening, background checks, and so on. Ensure the citizens of each country are protected first and foremost.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarskullz29 View Post
      I feel the best coarse of action for this is a preventative one. Strong borders, screening, background checks, and so on. Ensure the citizens of each country are protected first and foremost.
      I agree with this. It is a shame we have to do things like this but one single attack can destroy many, many lives. I still think back to 9/11 and how many lives were lost and how many families were broken because of those monsters.

Comment

It shouldn't happen but I fear that it always will happen because there is just too much hate and greed in the world. Some people feel that we should give everyone the benefit of the doubt until they do something wrong. I don't think it is worth that risk.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarskullz29 View Post
          This is my stance as well. Fight fire with fire and take the fight to them, don't wait for trouble to come to you.
          I know it's awful that innocent citizens may die through conflict, but you have to protect your country and your people first and foremost.

Comment

I believe Islam and terrorism has nothing in common. The two are different and terrorism is evil and wrong and not Islam at all.

Comment

terrosim is haram, so islam and terrosim shouldnt even go in the same sentence, but americans arent getting that.

Comment

. Terrorism is something we made up. I feel as if it's not a real word. It's just one of those things the mind created to separate who we like and dislike.

Comment

Originally posted by jacob View Post
                  . Terrorism is something we made up. I feel as if it's not a real word. It's just one of those things the mind created to separate who we like and dislike.
                  I've never heard a terrorist call himself a terrorist, or a person that's being a terrorist say "Yeah, I am! and I'll blow ur house up if ya don't shut up!" Unless they're joking. That's because terrorist, to me... isn't a real word!

Comment

its apologists and people who hide their head under the sand like the guy who answered first who help maintain the beliefs which spawn the extremists who carry out terrorism.

Comment

It has become quite clear over the years that "terrorism" is a much larger phenomenon than we have been led to believe and that the western world is involved through intelligence agencies and so on, to further it, rather than to remove it. There are too many strange "coincidences".

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                      Auto-Saved
                      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                      x
                      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                      x
                      Working...
                      X