Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to become an online entrepreneur in 2020?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to become an online entrepreneur in 2020?

The internet is a big place full of opportunity but very few push themselves hard enough to see a reward fall into their lap.

What do you think it will take to become an online entrepreneur in 2020?

A lot of market research! You need to understand what is trending and capitalize on it before it's too late. I've been trying to make it big online for about 5 years now and while I've had some success, there has been plenty of failures. Stay determined.

Comment

If you have a good amount of money to invest, you could find a website you're interested in on Flippa.com and buy it. Perhaps you know how to grow that website better than the current owner.
      I've seen websites earning $400 a month sell for around $4,000. If you understand that niche, you could easily increase that profit a lot.

Comment

Find something you can be passionate about online and give it all you got, every damn day. People who reach the top hustle the most in the early days.

Comment

Originally posted by H2OhNo View Post
          Find something you can be passionate about online and give it all you got, every damn day. People who reach the top hustle the most in the early days.
          This is definitely true. I've watched a few shows about millionaires, people always assume they just inherit money and live the good life when in reality they started out with very little, worked 70+ hour weeks and made smart decisions. How can anyone hate on that?

Comment

You have to be able to dream big enough to see your options but small enough to be able to reach them.

It is not easy but what in life is really?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X