Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online or Offline Banking - Which do you prefer?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online or Offline Banking - Which do you prefer?

I have an account where I can do both which is what I prefer myself. I know some people only like to handle their accounts in person, others only online.

Which do you prefer, use, and why?

I haven't been to the bank or had a paper statement in years. Everything I do is online now and I like it that way, it's much more convenient.

Definitely pressure your banking institution to keep up with security features though. They need to be using two-factor authentification, secret questions, as much as possible.

Comment

Online banking is really handy, I get all of my statements online now.
      I also use a mobile app to cash checks and other stuff. Just use all the security features you can, fraudsters are always trying to crack into accounts.

Comment

I like both. If I have an issue, I would rather drive to the bank than spend 2 hours on the phone. I also like dealing with real people and not automated voices and chat support.

Comment

Online banking is way easier and more convenient. I use my bank's app to do almost everything. It is nice not having to rush after work to make it before the bank closes to do something.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X