How much money do you save?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How much money do you save?

Some people set aside some money every week or payday and put it in the bank. Do you do this? If so, how much do you save? I've thought about doing. I'm terrible at managing my money. I'm not saying that I blow it all like a kid in a candy store. But, I have been irresponsible in the past when it comes to money.

I'm trying to save. I hope I'll be able to save money and keep it for long or use it for investment.

Comment

I try to save 20% of everything I earn each week. I know it doesn't sound like much but it adds up over time. Problem is, right now is the holiday season and I can't save anything because every time I turn around I need to spend what extra money I have!

Comment

As of right now, nothing. I started to build up a savings but had to spend it all do to car trouble. Now I am at $0 in savings and have to start over again. I plan to start in January after the holiday season is over and I will save at least $300 a month but I will aim for $600+.

Comment

Currently I save a little more than half my income as I am unmarried, newly employed and live with my parents.

Comment

I save roughly 20% of my income, while another percentage is saved by the company.

Comment

I save about $100 a week. So each month I have about $400 or so. Sometimes I have a little less, sometimes a little more.

I would like to get it where I can be saving closer to $1000 a month but my bills need to be sorted first.

Comment

My income monthly is rather low but I still try to put away money. I end up spending it every time. My income will go up next year by a lot so I will be able to have a real saving and hopefully my own place by summer.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X