Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top 3 cryptocurrencies to invest in for May 2018

I own a small amount of NEM that I bought last June. I sold about half of my NEM in January. It seems promising but nothing is being built on it. Just the occasional announcement of network upgrade.

I own ETH which I do think will be useful going forward. I get that people call NEO the Chinese ETH, but it seems mostly hype at this point. I don’t own it, and I haven’t done enough research to know whether I should buy or just ignore it.

Stocks are an interesting contrast to crypto. The 25-40 demographic believes crypto will be a better way to invest going forward. That could be huge. When you “own” stocks, you mostly just have a number on a computer while the shares are “stored” at a brokerage. Most don’t vote. You can’t do anything with them except buy and sell. Disclaimer: I own stocks, I own mutual fund shares, and I own cryptos.

Cryptos could be different. Buy and sell but also use them. This could be a huge difference going forward after the scams are eliminated or mininmized. I think the 30 yr olds will look to crypto instead of stocks in the next 5-10 yrs.

So you're betting on NEM, NEO and ETH?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
    Auto-Saved
    Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
    x
    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
    x
    Working...
    X