Tax Season

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tax Season

Before we know it, it will be tax season again! How do you prepare for it?

Do you get everything in order in December and January so you are prepared to get it done asap or do you put it off till the last minute like I and many others do? lol

I put it off till the last minute as well lol

Comment

I tell myself every year I will get everything done and filed before March but I end up doing it at the last minute. You'd think the money would be enough incentive to get it done sooner for me. lol

Comment

I currently don't make the taxable minimum of income and I am claimed so it really isn't a big deal for me. You have to make over $12k a year (in the US) to be taxed by law and over $18k as a household member. A lot of people don't know this though. The IRS can't do anything if you are considered a minimum earner. I do baby sittings to make ends meet so all my earnings are under the table.

Comment

Thankfully where I live we dont have tax season as such as we are charged as we get our payments.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X