Are houses still a good investment?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are houses still a good investment?

I have considered this. I have wanted to save up, buy a house, fix it up and rent it out for extra income. I know someone who does this for a living, a family friend. He earns something like $14,000 a month between the 5 houses he rents out. Is this kind of market still worth investing in?

I've watched some YouTube videos with some real estate dudes rehabing houses in Detroit, MI and then they hire a property management company to find tenants for them and then they'll support their clients by taking care of their tenants until their contract is over, I've also considered it but I don't have the money to take action yet... (

Comment

It depends on the area I think. Some places are better than others. If you do decide to invest, just make sure you do your research before you sign the dotted line on any house.

Comment

I think they still are, if the location is right and the house was built using quality materials.

Comment

Real estate in my opinion will always be a great investment, regardless of how the markets are doing only if you have a stable portofilo you continue to build so you can increase your passive income. Just have to play your cards right. 😁

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X