Aliens???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aliens???

If aliens had already visited us or even among us right now, why they won't reveal themselves to us? Why are they hiding? Or, do they exist?

Considering the characteristics of reptilians and greys, I think aliens are just around us, observing us, like how we observe the behavior of the animals in the zoo.

Comment

I don't think aliens exist on the level that we think they do. I used to believe in aliens. I don't believe aliens exist because there are no signs of them. I'm not saying that there isn't any chance that life in the universe exists. We just haven't seen any evidence of it yet. The lack of any proof of aliens is a little troubling. You'd think there would be some space junk or signals coming from space. There virtually seems to be nothing at all. I also don't buy the idea that they exist and people are covering it up. I just can't believe in he era of smartphones that it would be possible to cover up something like this.

Comment

I believe in aliens as demons and angels. They are not from or of this world, yet both can come here and be here doing things. Some can directly interact with us and may not even allow us to know about it. You ever see those "superhuman" videos on YouTube showing people saving other people? They have super speed and strength that can't be explained. Really cool stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasBorne View Post
          I believe in aliens as demons and angels. They are not from or of this world, yet both can come here and be here doing things. Some can directly interact with us and may not even allow us to know about it. You ever see those "superhuman" videos on YouTube showing people saving other people? They have super speed and strength that can't be explained. Really cool stuff.
          A close friend of mine believes something similar to this and when you step back and really look at the big picture, it kind of makes sense.

Comment

I am not sure what I believe with this.

On one hand, I can't fathom the universe being as big as it is without life out there somewhere but at the same time, the concept of "aliens" sounds silly to me.

Comment

As the universe is virtually infinite and made of uniform substances, There is high chance that many life forms are existing throughout the universe. They may differ in form and pathology and intelligence from us.

Do they have visited us? We don't have conclusive proof at least in public domain. If they were advanced enough to come from far away galaxies, they would be wise and capable enough to hide themselves from us.

Comment

I am pretty sure whatever or whoever was controlling the large craft outside my grandparents home in Louisiana, 1985/6 wasn't a human being. If so then they did a great job hiding in the one spot there was to even do that...but not in the sky though. Next day, my grandmother told me to draw what I saw, and I did and as she held it looking at it, turned the news paper around along with it side by side and there it was in the paper, photo and sketches. 12 other sightings of the same exact thing, around the same times and around the same location. That's all I'll say...

Comment

From what I've seen in my research of the topic, it seems to be that they aren't allowed to reveal themselves publicly until us humans get a handle on all the violence and strife that exists between each other already. If we are willing to kill other humans because they are different on simple levels such as the fact that we think differently, or that the other person deserves to die because they dont believe in the same non existant sky daddy, then what would we do to something or someone that looks completely alien. So apparently they are waiting till we realize our actual place in the universe and take up our position in the intergalactic community.

Comment

I belive thery are somewhere in the universe. Even our galaxy is too big to asure there is not live in other planets, we dont even know them in one galazy, let alone the whole universe. We know a handful of plantes that could be habitable, but they are only the ones we know exist.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X