How do you view God?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you view God?

I know there are plenty of people who believe in God or some form of "higher energy", so I am curious to see how everyone here views said God.

Religion and spiritual paths often dictate how your view said "godhead" and I know not everyone believes in God or any form of a god but most people do.

I definitely believe in God but I think we've misinterpreted all of God's faiths and now we're all confused lol

Comment

I'm partly agnostic so I'm not that interested whether or not god exist. It is important that the humanity respect each other regardless of belief.

Comment

Originally posted by margaux View Post
        I'm partly agnostic so I'm not that interested whether or not god exist. It is important that the humanity respect each other regardless of belief.
        So long as the belief isn't ordering to kill other people, I agree!

I believe in God because I have tried to disprove him to myself and the more I tried, the more reason I found to believe. I view him as our creator.

Comment

I'm a Christian and I view God in a Christian way. My faith do not prevent me from respecting other beliefs so I agree that we should live in peace whatever view of God we have.

Comment

I agree with you too

Comment

Unfortunately, there are countries where people are divided and discriminated because of their different beliefs.

Comment

Originally posted by margaux View Post
                Unfortunately, there are countries where people are divided and discriminated because of their different beliefs.
                I wish this wasn't the case. If your belief doesn't harm other people or call for the harm of other people by the hand of man, then it should be left alone.

Comment

God is the ultimate energy where all universes came from.

Comment

My beliefs are closest to Christianity I would say. I was raised Catholic but I hated it. I pulled away from that in my teens and found a balance as I got older.

Comment

I actually find myself inadequate to comment on concept of God.

We exist. So, We came from somewhere. Was God responsible? Even then, from where did God came?

Is God Benevolent/Vengeful? Does he interfere or change his design because of our prayers? The reality around me doesn't provide enough proof to decide either way. May be God is just nonchalant, He has rolled his dice and is just watching bemusedly.

Comment

God is the essence of the physical reality. He is the energy and life force behind all of creation. It is hard to really paint a picture of him on a large enough scale to really understand.

Comment

I think is the universe designer. We are here in a very exact point in the universe, where we can live, the universe is really complex to be random formated, and among millions of species, we humans are even more complex, too complex to be random, the universe, the living beings, we are so exact, someone designed us.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X