Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you believe in haunted places?

This is something I never really believed in but at the same time, I never really doubted, if that makes sense.

I feel like places can hold a significant force of some sort which draws people in and they can believe things that aren't really there.

Nope. I never did. I believe in God, demons, angels, etc. but I don't feel anything else can walk the earth and haunt places. Like people who have died coming back. We humans aren't that special. I think you are spot on with people thinking it into reality.

Comment

I do for sure! I grew up in a house that was haunted. I would hear voices in the basement and attic spaces of the house. I once had something knocking on my bedroom door taunting me. I would hear my father snoring in the bedroom next to mine and my mother and brother were out. It freaked me out so much!

Comment

Two Words. 1. ILLUSION. 2. HALLUCINATION.

Comment

Originally posted by Evan View Post
          Two Words. 1. ILLUSION. 2. HALLUCINATION.
          Yeah this is my thinking as well and there is a science to it. If you go somewhere expecting the place to be haunted, you have heightened emotions and senses and are more likely to experience the paranormal.
          It has been tested as well. 1 group who were told a place was haunted vs 1 group who were not told. The group who were not told didn't experience anything but the group who expecting creepy things, saw and heard creepy things. Mind games!

Comment

I don't believe in ghosts nor in haunted places. I don't why there are stories like that, maybe parallel universe is more feasible for me.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X