X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LukkyCat
    replied
    It seems kind of silly to me. I feel like the whole point of church is being physically together and sharing the good times, prayers and what not. But, if people want an online church and enjoy, I won't stop them. It's just not for me.

Leave a comment:

• tinycat
    replied
    Originally posted by paulers View Post
    This is funny how almost everything today could be done online. I don't think online church is appropriate at all. Going to their church is a part of the commitment of religious people so it will make no sense.
    While I am not very religious, I agree with this. The entire point of going to church is to go. You are meant to be part of a community. It isn't the same online.

Leave a comment:

• Lincoln
    replied
    You shouldn't have to pay to attend an "online church".
    There is another option. If you have any friends in the area, just get together somewhere and use it as a church. It doesn't have to be a designated building, the bible doesn't teach that.

Leave a comment:

• paulers
    replied
    This is funny how almost everything today could be done online. I don't think online church is appropriate at all. Going to their church is a part of the commitment of religious people so it will make no sense.

Leave a comment:

• PistolPython
    replied
    I never heard of such a thing either but if you really want to put yourself out there and find a group online, try a Christian forum.

Leave a comment:

• Amberfires21
    replied
    I never heard of an online church but you could always join a forum that is based around your beliefs and start a weekly thing for members to get together on skype or discord and have long distances church that way.

Leave a comment:

• SmallT0wn
    started a topic Online church, is it a thing?

Online church, is it a thing?

I don't have a church around here that I like. I have tried several and they are either scamming people out of money or they do not make you feel welcomed. I would like to know if "attending" online church is a thing and how do I go about joining in one?
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X