Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to live a more morally true life?

I am not sure what I am but I closely relate to Christianity so I do my best to live by the teachings of Jesus Christ. The moral values he olds are my ideals and I would like to live a more morally true life.

With the way the world is today, I feel it is harder now than ever. How can I do this and live more to true to my beliefs?

Stayed grounded in them. Don't let the world sway you to do things you feel are wrong and don't allow people who view your beliefs as non-sense into your life.

Comment

We should become more empathic and focus more on the good and ethical things in life.

Comment

Not everyone will get along. There will always be someone out there who thinks things need to change.

Putting feelings aside, we should come together and focus on making healthcare better and more affordable. Better the educational system. Doing things for the greater good can start in your home town.

Comment

There's no method or secret, you just have to do whatever you believe is moral in the face of adversity.
          People will shun you, speak bad of you and try to stop you. Your goal is to stand by your beliefs and morals during all of it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X