The power of dreams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The power of dreams

Do you believe that dreams are there for nothing? When we dream we are given the opportunity to reach other dimensions that are beyond our physical space and realm?
    I believe that the purpose of dreams is to guide our way through life and to warn us of the things that we might face ahead. What do you think?

Dreams are your brain's way of making sense of reality while the body is resting. Most of our dreams, even if they are strange and really out there have a reason. You are most likely to dream about what you last thought of and for most people, they don't remember their last thoughts drifting off into sleep which is why the dreams seem so strange and random.

Comment

I don't really ever think about them as I honestly don't have them often. I am a very light sleeper so maybe this is why? I am really not sure.

Comment

Dreams... I really don't know how to explain them. I have them, though not every day and some are really nice while others are very scary for me.

Comment

I also find some of my dreams mysterious. Two of my dreams happened in real life, after I dreamed of them.

Comment

What I hate about dreams is when I'm in a nightmare, it's really disturbing and distracts my goodnight sleep. ;-)

Comment

I don't dream all that often but when I do, it is usually about my family. Sometimes it seems true to life and other times it is a bit strange. I don't tend to dwell on it long enough to consider the impact of the dreams in my mind.

Comment

I am convinced dreams are just your brain's way of having fun when you are unconscious. I say this because I often take naps around people who are talking or when I have music on and my dreams will include what is going on in the real world to a certain degree,

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X