Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illuminati and it's stars

There are many conspiracy theories out there and illuminati have managed to stand the test of time. One of the main reasons maybe because it involves stars or celebrities in its context. How real is it that this organization actually exists?

Oh it exits alright

Comment

I don't call these people by this pop-culture name but I do believe there is a secret group of people who are working against us or at the very least, using us. They manipulate people by using famous people in Hollywood and using the general media to push their agendas.

Comment

Originally posted by Diam0ndxx View Post
        I don't call these people by this pop-culture name but I do believe there is a secret group of people who are working against us or at the very least, using us. They manipulate people by using famous people in Hollywood and using the general media to push their agendas.
        I think it is more a less just people who want to manipulate the system to favor their own greed as well as protect the earth from "us". It is like a "them vs us" situation. We outnumber them so we just need to be sure to stick together... Which isn't going very well these days.

Comment

Originally posted by AdomTic View Post

I think it is more a less just people who want to manipulate the system to favor their own greed as well as protect the earth from "us". It is like a "them vs us" situation. We outnumber them so we just need to be sure to stick together... Which isn't going very well these days.
          There is absolutely a them vs us out there and most people are either blind or willfully ignorant to it. They want us to stop having kids and care about things that don't matter. Easier to control us.

Comment

People in Hollywood are puppets. They say and do what they are paid to do. That is the funniest thing. You have people who follow their every word but forget they are the best actors and actresses on the planet. I would never trust one, not entirely.

Comment

Originally posted by Diam0ndxx View Post

There is absolutely a them vs us out there and most people are either blind or willfully ignorant to it. They want us to stop having kids and care about things that don't matter. Easier to control us.
              Not having kids has to do with population control as well. I have a number of theories and I think for people who watch a lot of movies and television, they are getting conditioned into certain ways of thinking.

Comment

I always thought it was strange that most people in Hollywood share the same views and opinions, almost as if they were paid to do it... Just let that sink in!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X