How can one get into merkaba?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can one get into merkaba?

I've always liked the idea of mindfulness, and I have tried traditional meditation but would like to give Merkaba a try as well.

You have to have some kind of background or familiarity with Jewish decent and spirituality for starts. I don't know much about it beyond that but you can try studying it and seeing if it continued to speak to your curiosity.

Comment

I do meditation but not aware of reaching Merkaba. I'm not really sure if it does exist but it's a very interesting plane.

Comment

Originally posted by Z3sT View Post
        You have to have some kind of background or familiarity with Jewish decent and spirituality for starts. I don't know much about it beyond that but you can try studying it and seeing if it continued to speak to your curiosity.
        This is a Jewish practice? I had no idea. You learn something new every day! I am going to have to research it more now. I have heard of people doing it through meditation.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissy View Post

This is a Jewish practice? I had no idea. You learn something new every day! I am going to have to research it more now. I have heard of people doing it through meditation.
          Mostly yeah, a lot of these kinds of meditations are from other spiritual or cultural background. Same with things like yoga. They all come from somewhere else but very few people look deep enough into it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X