Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life starts and ends with the breath

One of the deepest things I ever read was this. That life begins and ends with the breath. In a sense, when you are born you take your first breath after leaving the womb. Your life as a true individual begins. When you die... you take one last breath and then everything begins to shut down after. If breathing is so important to life as a whole, maybe we should focus more on deep breathing to sustain health? Someone once said that you can breathe sickness right out of you if you know what you are doing.

The sad reality of life most people won't face as they live recklessly and hurting the people they should love.

Comment

It is a powerful thing to say and empower. I mean if we really started to consider our breath, we would likely want cleaner air and we would practice deep breathing daily,

Comment

I'd recommend this blog https://vocal.media/authors/mary-adeola-scott if you're interested in such things.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        Big Grin :D Mad :mad: Wink ;) Stick Out Tongue :p Confused :confused: Smile :) Frown :( Embarrassment :o Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X