Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where is your place of peace?

Someone told me when I was a bit younger that everyone should have a place of peace. Somewhere they can go that helps ease stress. It can be a room in your home, your entire house, a garage where you work on hobbies, a park, even a store that helps you relax. Do you have a place that brings you peace? If so, where is it?

Home. I like being home. Especially on a quiet day when there is a light rainfall outside.

I will go into my spare bedroom where I keep some books and a nice sofa and just read. It is very relaxing to me.

Comment

I have a hammock outside and it's really nice to lay in and listen to nature. There are plenty of birds around here and I really love the sound of light wind.
      In the winter though, I lay in bed with the sounds of rain, wind, and campfires. So relaxing!

Comment

Originally posted by Coleminer View Post
        I have a hammock outside and it's really nice to lay in and listen to nature. There are plenty of birds around here and I really love the sound of light wind.
        In the winter though, I lay in bed with the sounds of rain, wind, and campfires. So relaxing!
        Oh, that's a cool idea! I'd love to have a hammock in my yard. Right now I just lay a blanket on the grass but a hammock would be much more comfortable.
        Aside from nature, I find peace in reading. I like all kinds of books.

Comment

I like my bedroom. I have always liked my bedroom since I was a little girl. Even now that I have a place of my own, it is still my favorite room in the house. I can't wait to own a home of my own so I can really do what I want with the space.

Comment

I have a nice swinging bench outside that's nice to use in the summer. I take out a bluetooth speaker, put on something relaxing and soak up some sun. There's usually lots of nature in our back yard as well so they can be fun to watch, plenty of rabbits especially.

During winter, I just sit in front of the fire.

Comment

My bedroom is the only place I get peace. I have a comfortable chair and nice headphones so I can listen to music, enjoy a drink, whatever I like.
              I'd love to have somewhere to lounge in the sun, maybe I should get a reclining deck chair.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X