The importance of cyber security

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The importance of cyber security

I feel this is a topic not many people are knowledgeable on these days. It was once just the older folks but now teens and younger people lack the proper knowledge to navigate the internet safely and securely. What are some things you have learned about protecting yourself online? What measures do you take to ensure you and your family are safe?

Considering how virtually everything nowadays is digital, I would say it's of extreme importance. But on the other hand, I do not go out of my way to protect myself. I use the basics ( firewall, anti-virus and some malware detection). Are we allowed to post links? I found an interesting article on the subject.

What about you, Sugar?

Comment

It's critical and I don't recommend anyone use the internet at all unless you know the basics. Teach your parents!
      I don't do anything crazy, just keep software up-to-date, be careful what I click and download, the usual stuff.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X