Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you think AI will impact the world ultimately?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you think AI will impact the world ultimately?

I'm interested to know what you guys think the end result of AI will be?

AI is already everywhere! Look Around!

Yes, But with advancements on exponential scale, a day will come when AI will surpass all else as the top most technology, weapon, business system whatever you want to call it. Nations, Corporations with most advanced AI would rule the world just like Oilgarchs, Data Monarchs of today. And less privileged will have no defense.

Comment

I agree. I dread what will happen if AI begns to develop Self awareness. There will be no stopping them. Man gloating of creating the "Slave Djiin" will find tables turned. "Djinn" will be master and "Master" will be the slave. Let run your imagination wild on this and the most gruesome of the horror movies will seem just like fairy stories.
      Originally posted by Hugo View Post
      AI is already everywhere! Look Around!

Yes, But with advancements on exponential scale, a day will come when AI will surpass all else as the top most technology, weapon, business system whatever you want to call it. Nations, Corporations with most advanced AI would rule the world just like Oilgarchs, Data Monarchs of today. And less privileged will have no defense.

Comment

It has done and will continue to do a lot of good.
        Some of it is bad though, anything that makes us lazier is not good IMO. I refuse to have any smart home gadgets, they are so unnecessary.

Comment

AI is getting out of hand, people already have robot girlfriends in Japan, have you seen it? That cannot be good for you. Preserving real relationships will be a real challenge from here it seems, everything is done online and I don't like it.

Comment

I feel like it will be similar to Terminator minus the huge war. We will have AI lifeforms walking around eventually and we will be smart enough to not let them have too much power.

Comment

Some of it will be really good. When all cars are essentially self driving and connected over 5G, there will be no traffic accidents. Every car drives at the optimal speeds and can see a crash coming before it happens and adjust accordingly. Now that is AI at its best.
              As for smart fridges and Alexa...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X