Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Share something your learned about YOURSELF today!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Share something your learned about YOURSELF today!

This is an exercise that we did in school that really helped everyone to better understand their emotions and themselves.

Share something you learned about yourself today. You must reflect and really know yourself and listen to yourself to gain wisdom here.

I learned how to make crab wontons today it came out soo good haha y'all should learn how to make it, it tastes amazing

Comment

I found out that I have a short temper like my mom. The smallest things can set me off but I have a way of burying it for a while and then just losing my mind on the dumbest things. I need to learn to vent my emotions as they come.

Comment

I learned to let go of the past because they are the causes of my anxieties and this is among the greatest learnings that I had in my life!

Comment

Interesting discussion, I learned how to make my own website today. Pretty late but at least I did.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X