Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Law of Attraction - How do you view it? Is it true wisdom or all in your head?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Law of Attraction - How do you view it? Is it true wisdom or all in your head?

I have heard of people using the "law of attraction" and landing their dream job, buying their dream home, and being in a place of financial stability when starting with next to nothing. I think this is amazing and if it is possible to actually meditate and think this into reality, I would love to give it a try... I am just not sure I believe in it.

How do you view it? Do you think this is wisdom or non-sense?

I believe that people with confidence have an energy to them that is positive and it draws in more positivity. I don't believe you can get rich by simply being positive and picturing things though.

Comment

Part of it is envisioning wealth and living as if you are wealthy. I have read a lot of stories about it pertaining to money. It doesn't simply make you rich but attracts opportunities to make rich like a new job career. I am still on the fence with it.

Comment

I think it is a bit of both. Positive thoughts create positive actions. Think of it as the butterfly effect. If I think and do positive things one day, it will eventually return to me through someone else.

Comment

I don't believe it to be true but either way, it's hard or even impossible to prove or demonstrate.

I think it's clear that if you think negatively, more things will seem negative. But simply having the thought doesn't cause anything to happen.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
          Auto-Saved
          Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
          x
          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
          x
          Working...
          X