Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why do some people expect so much from others?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do some people expect so much from others?

I noticed that people who expect things from others will often end up very disappointed in life. It isn't that they are bad people but their willingness to go the extra mile for others is expected to be done for them... And this just sets up a mindset of frustration. Why do you think some people do this more than others?

I depends on people's mindset. There are still people who don't care on other's they simply do their best and enjoy life to its fullest.

Comment

Originally posted by MaverickMouse View Post
      I noticed that people who expect things from others will often end up very disappointed in life. It isn't that they are bad people but their willingness to go the extra mile for others is expected to be done for them... And this just sets up a mindset of frustration. Why do you think some people do this more than others?
      I've noticed this myself as well, I feel like they grow a habit of getting people to do things for them and then after a while it just becomes expectations for these types of people, it's rather sad to say the least...

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X