In the cross-hairs of vaccination deception

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the cross-hairs of vaccination deception

We have come a long way in terms of medical advancements thanks to technology moving forward every day. Something that has been shown to work great in the fight against disease is vaccination. While vaccination works wonders for treating what it is meant to treat, there are too many unanswered questions and risks no one wants to discuss.

I am on the side where I feel vaccination should not be done until a child's immune system is fully formed which is roughly by the age of 2. I also feel over-vaccination is a problem that is causing so many younger people and children to have severe allergies because the immune system is being tampered with before it has the time to properly develop.

Vaccines work but none of them come risk-free and I think it is important we start asking questions for the sake of our future generations.
Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
Auto-Saved
Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
x
Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
x
Working...
X