Any process on the cure for cancer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any process on the cure for cancer?

When I was growing up in the 90's, I figured we would have cures by now for all the major cancers in the world, if not them at least for the minor ones. We don't though. We have more treatment options but a lot of them leave people deathly ill and thousands of dollars in debt.

Has there been any recent progress when it comes to curing cancer?

Originally posted by sugarskullz29 View Post
    When I was growing up in the 90's, I figured we would have cures by now for all the major cancers in the world, if not them at least for the minor ones. We don't though. We have more treatment options but a lot of them leave people deathly ill and thousands of dollars in debt.

Has there been any recent progress when it comes to curing cancer?
    Yes of course there has, but what you need to realise is that "cancer" cant be cured. There is over 200 different types of cancer, and a cure needs to be invented for all of them. This is definitely achievable, but maybe not in my lifetime

Comment

I keep reading about breakthroughs in cancer treatment and prevention but the number of cancer deaths each year keeps increasing, what gives?
      It does make me wonder if cancer charities are a scam or if there were never any breakthroughs to begin with.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X