What browser do you prefer?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What browser do you prefer?

I like to use Firefox on my computer. I actually prefer Chrome on my phone. I don't care much for Chrome on the computer. I have been testing out Chromium and like it. Not as much as I do Firefox.

Which browser do you prefer on your computer and smartphone?

Chrome is good for me and I think it's a better invesrment for the long run too cause Google is better and better day by day, it's only going to become the top dog at the end of the day

Comment

I use Chrome primarily but I also have Canary (which is basically the same thing) for when I want to browse on a VPN.

I used Firefox for many, many years but was convinced to make the switch to Chrome in 2012 and never looked back.

Comment

Originally posted by FixShawn View Post
        I use Chrome primarily but I also have Canary (which is basically the same thing) for when I want to browse on a VPN.

I used Firefox for many, many years but was convinced to make the switch to Chrome in 2012 and never looked back.
        I've never heard of Canary until now. Do you find that it's ever buggy? How often do you install the new builds? I've never did anything with these types of things. I always just use the most up to date release. Do you ever get to use features that end up not being released to the public? That would be kind of neat.

Comment

Originally posted by Bart View Post

I've never heard of Canary until now. Do you find that it's ever buggy? How often do you install the new builds? I've never did anything with these types of things. I always just use the most up to date release. Do you ever get to use features that end up not being released to the public? That would be kind of neat.
          Canary is basically a beta version of Chrome. It does the same thing but can be buggy on certain things. I mainly only use it for VPNs like I said so I can browse under 2 different IPs.

Comment

Chrome, for both desktop or mobile. i'm used to it so I find it easier to navigate.

Comment

Chrome is right now the Topdog. But, it eats up a lot of resources. Makes your system really slow. And, with google there are always concerns about your data and privacy.

Firefox is way to go. Microsoft Edge has also come a long way.

Comment

Firefox it works smoothly for me, and I think is more private than Chrome, i only use Chrome when I need it for bussines.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X