"Faking Allergies"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Faking Allergies"

Did you know a lot of food allergies people suffer from today are created in the mind or actually brought on by the people with the allergin themselves?

Watch the video. Let us discuss this. I think it is pretty fascinating that most allergies are products of how we ate as children or simply just in our minds.

I have heard of something similar to this. I guess if you say you don't like something enough times, your body reacts to it. My friend actually said that is why he believes diets and exercise don't work for a lot of people. They go in with a resistance and negative idea about it so their body will force itself to retain fat!

Comment

Originally posted by AdomTic View Post
      I have heard of something similar to this. I guess if you say you don't like something enough times, your body reacts to it. My friend actually said that is why he believes diets and exercise don't work for a lot of people. They go in with a resistance and negative idea about it so their body will force itself to retain fat!
      My sister used to say she was allergic to milk to get out of drinking it. She did this for years, from 10 years old into her 20's and eventually became lactose intolerant from it so I believe it!

Comment

Originally posted by Krissy View Post

My sister used to say she was allergic to milk to get out of drinking it. She did this for years, from 10 years old into her 20's and eventually became lactose intolerant from it so I believe it!
        I have heard of people doing this too with sensitivities. They will think they can't eat something because of something else going on in the body and they claim to have an allergy or food sensitivity, next thing they know they have to cut loads of stuff from their diet because it is all making them sick.

Comment

Originally posted by AdomTic View Post

I have heard of people doing this too with sensitivities. They will think they can't eat something because of something else going on in the body and they claim to have an allergy or food sensitivity, next thing they know they have to cut loads of stuff from their diet because it is all making them sick.
          There is clearly something going on here too it is so obvious. I see a lot of people talking about food allergies and what not today. I don't think it is just the food, it is the mindset, the pesticides, and the overall health of people that are causing these widespread issues.

Comment

Originally posted by Krissy View Post

There is clearly something going on here too it is so obvious. I see a lot of people talking about food allergies and what not today. I don't think it is just the food, it is the mindset, the pesticides, and the overall health of people that are causing these widespread issues.
            Not everyone has real allergies though. Like gluten allergies for example. Only 1% of the world's population needs to be on a gluten free diet. The rest are either assuming it is because of gluten or they have some quack doctors. You can actually get very unhealthy if you don't eat any gluten at all and aren't allergic to it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X