What would you invent?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would you invent?

If you have the resources and the knowledge to invent something, what would you invent?
    I would like to regenerate more woods from recycled woods, so that we don't have to cut more trees for papers.

I would actually like to develop a means to grow a garden from home without all the work. I have no idea what it would take to do that but I would imagine a lot of people would make use of it. Something like a "smart garden". You can track everything on your phone and manage a watering schedule and all that.

Comment

Originally posted by AdomTic View Post
      I would actually like to develop a means to grow a garden from home without all the work. I have no idea what it would take to do that but I would imagine a lot of people would make use of it. Something like a "smart garden". You can track everything on your phone and manage a watering schedule and all that.
      I actually love this idea. I would be willing to invest in it if you can ever figure something like this out. I mean you never know, could be the next big thing. Being able to monitor your garden from an app sounds pretty amazing!

Comment

Originally posted by FixShawn View Post

I actually love this idea. I would be willing to invest in it if you can ever figure something like this out. I mean you never know, could be the next big thing. Being able to monitor your garden from an app sounds pretty amazing!
        If I ever come up with a plan for it and I am taking investments, I will let you know! I am sure someone out there is trying to figure it out too.

Comment

That garden idea sounds beneficial to us.

Comment

MONERO!!! The cryptocurrency Monero I think is a great investment!

Comment

Originally posted by Noah View Post
              MONERO!!! The cryptocurrency Monero I think is a great investment!
              sound interesting. how would Monero be differ from other cryptocurrencies?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
              Auto-Saved
              Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
              x
              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
              x
              Working...
              X