Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you manage your time with electronic devices?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you manage your time with electronic devices?

I've noticed in the past few years that I've been using electronic devices way too much. How do you keep track the amount of time that you spend in front of a screen? I need to do a better job of this. I need to spend more time way from the screen and be with my family.

I practically spend my whole day looking at my phone screen! 😂😭

Comment

When I go out for a jogging or when I go to sleep or take a nap, I make sure that my phone is away from me.

Comment

I work a lot from my computer so I am kind of stuck spending time in front of a screen. I am making office adjustments to make it less unhealthy. I still on a stability ball instead of a desk chair, I also use a software to remove some of the blue light coming from the screen. I do my best to get up and move or take a break after an hour or so.

Comment

I work in my PC lol, also use a lot my phone with Wi-Fi. But at my home I rarely use it that way, I never conect to internet after 10 PM, when I sleep my phone is near, but no wi-fi, no conection, no notifications, no mail, no whats app, nothing, just my alarm.

Comment

I spend a lot of time on my computer so I try to manage it by only allowing myself to have a few hours a night for entertainment purposes.

I will eventually work in 1 day a week where I don't do anything with technology. Think of it like a day of rest from the busy world.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            Stick Out Tongue :p Wink ;) Big Grin :D Embarrassment :o Smile :) Frown :( Confused :confused: Mad :mad: Roll Eyes (Sarcastic) :rolleyes: Cool :cool: EEK! :eek:
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X